Using PyGObject to control gstreamer under MSYS2 from windows

Olivier Aubert contact at olivieraubert.net
Thu Aug 10 10:29:47 UTC 2023

Hello

If you are still facing this issue, you can have a look at the
packaging scripts I am using to build the Win32 version of Advene (a
python/gtk/gstreamer
app): https://github.com/oaubert/advene/tree/master/dev/win_installer
or better yet, the original Quodlibet built scripts I used as a base:
https://github.com/quodlibet/quodlibet/tree/main/dev-utils/win_installer

Best,
Olivier