Problem with cerbero package

GST Developer gstreamer at gallery.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 18:46:32 UTC 2023

Many thanks for your reply.

I have also been down this route, but when running gst-inspect-1.0 from the custom path/bin folder, it doesnt find the plug ins,.
I have also tried setting the gstreamer plug in path,  and then things start to show up, but this reveals many link errors between the plugins.

Total count: 306 plugins (303 blacklist entries not shown), 30 features

If this is the correct route to a portable folder of gstreamer, could you advise the follow on steps after your step 4. to create a fully linked set of plug ins.

I need to be able to include a locally linked folder full of bits for distribution.

Many thanks !