Render RTSP Streams on to a Web Browser (WebRTC) using GStreamer in Windows Environment?

Chandramouli P moulicto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:46:28 UTC 2023

Hello,

I am rendering (transmitting) multiple RTSP streams which come from
multiple IP cameras onto WebRTC supported browser (Google Chrome, Safari,
Edge, etc.) successfully in the Linux environment using the below
technology stack:
GStreamer, WebSockets, and Janus media framework

*Now, I am trying to do the same thing in the Windows environment. But,
unable to find the suitable media framework (like Janus) in Windows OS.* It
would be great help, If you could share any media framework on Windows or
suggest any other technology stack.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.