Chose audio device

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Wed Feb 15 18:04:58 UTC 2023

Le mercredi 15 février 2023 à 16:37 +0000, Miguel Leão via gstreamer-devel a
écrit :
> What if there is no device property in the sink that I am using, is there any
> way to do that?

I don't recall any audio sink element that does not have an equivalent of that,
can you extend on what it is ?

The other method is to use the device monitor to list and monitor audio devices
(Audio/Sink). The device object will give you a pre-configured element. that you
can add to your pipeline.

Nicolas