stuttering with playbin3/uridecodebin3 on HLS stream

Edward Hervey bilboed at bilboed.com
Fri Jan 6 05:08:37 UTC 2023

Hi,

  Only the new demuxers work with playbin3 (the others are blacklisted).

  A glitch at every segment interval sounds like a bug in the original stream.
You might want to file an issue and provide a compressed log

  GST_DEBUG_FILE=log GST_DEBUG=2,*adaptive*:8,*hls*:8 gst-play --use-playbin3
http://location/to/main.m3u8

  BR,

    Edward