omx support

Benedict Holland benedict.m.holland at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 21:32:32 UTC 2023

I had no luck with my rock64. It looked awesome on paper and their entire
stack is open sourced but nothing beat out the rpi. Also, OMX isn't
supported or developed AFIK. The other hvec264 encoder worked okay. I can't
remember the name. Something like hlvl or 2hvc? Something like that? At
least on the right.

Thanks,
Ben