Dynamic pipeline for GstRTSPMediaFactory launch line

Eslam Ahmed eslam.ahmed at avidbeam.com
Sun Jan 15 15:45:23 UTC 2023

Hi Tim,

Thanks for pointing that out. I checked the this
<https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-rtsp-server/-/blob/discontinued-for-monorepo/examples/test-uri.c>
example. it does the demuxing and the payloading automatically yet I wanna
be in a position where I can inject more elements into the pipeline as to
alter the stream before relaying/payloading it again.

Best Regards,
Eslam Ahmed