gstreamer courses

Weber, Holger Holger.Weber at telerob.com
Tue Jan 17 08:17:00 UTC 2023

I know this is a developer mailing list. I hope I don't get kicked out right away. But since you are the experts and may have good contacts, I wanted to ask a question.

I am currently looking for a suitable gstreamer training course. I've looked around a bit, but haven't found anything serious so far.
The course can take place online but also in presence (Germany) ~ 3-4 days (language German or English).
The content should roughly cover the following things:
- gstreamer concepts
- Create gstreamer pipelines
- pipeline optimization / debugging
- create own gst elements in C

There would probably be 2-3 people attending.