can not find webrtcdsp and webrtcechoprobe for windows

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Sat Jan 28 12:38:25 UTC 2023

Le sam. 28 janv. 2023, 06 h 30, 养猪小户 via gstreamer-devel <
gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org> a écrit :

> Hi all,
> I installed gstreamer-1.0-msvc-x86_64-1.22.0.msi
> and gstreamer-1.0-devel-msvc-x86_64-1.22.0.msi both for complete mode. But
> in gst-inspect-1.0.exe I still cannot find webrtcdsp and webrtcechoprobe.
> Some other plugins in bad plugins can be found, what should I do to install
> these 2 plugins?

I believe there was build issue of that in msvc (path too long?), So it has
been disabled, someone should probably give that a look again, I was told
meson have had some improvement for these cases.

Meanwhile, it should be available in the mingw builds for your convenience.

Nicolas