Building and Installing the latest versions of gstreamer in Ubuntu 22.04LTS

cfd new newcfd at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 20:26:39 UTC 2023

Understand. type
which mesonto show which meson you are using.also check the meson versionmeson --version.My OS is Lubuntu 22.04 and meson version is 1.1.99. Upgrade your machine and the check meson version again.If the version is too low, install meson from the sourcehttps://github.com/mesonbuild/meson
and build it.
 Then
 path/meson setup --prefix=/opt/thirdParties/gstreamer1-22-4 -Dlibdir=lib builddir