Re: Persist timestamp meta data within buffer (frame) in mp4 file(s) and read it after.

Антон Шаров sharov_am at mail.ru
Mon Jul 31 08:29:32 UTC 2023

Put it simple — is there any way to persist some (meta)data within each frame so that later one could read
from mp4 file each frame with it’s (meta)data? Ideally, I need it to be reference timestamps (camera capture time).
So, I’ve supposed that  https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/gstreamer/gstbuffer.html?gi-language=c#GstReferenceTimestampMeta  is persisted in file (mp4) for each frame but it seems not to be the case.
Or, probably, I misunderstood something.