Pipeline stuck at paused, doesn't wanna go to playing

Eslam Ahmed eslam.ahmed at avidbeam.com
Tue Jun 6 06:52:39 UTC 2023

Hello,

I have a pipeline that I add/remove sources from it at runtime without
changing the pipeline state.

At some point, the pipeline changes state from PAUSED to PAUSED all of a
sudden. In which case I move the pipeline to PLAYING after which the
current state becomes PAUSED and the PENDING STATE becomes PLAYING yet it
gets stuck in this state indefinitely and the newly added source doesn't go
to playing state. However, other sources are still playing.

What's the best way to debug such a scenario? What could the problem be?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Eslam