GStreamer 1.22 on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Tue Jun 27 17:07:13 UTC 2023

You can build GStreamer yourself from source. The process is well documented in the website:

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/installing/building-from-source-using-meson.html?gi-language=c

You can even have multiple GStreamer versions in parallel, using the DevEnv.

There's also docker images you can check:

https://hub.docker.com/r/restreamio/gstreamer
Michael