Dynamic content in qroverlay?

Thibault Saunier thibault at saunier.eu
Thu Mar 2 19:52:33 UTC 2023

Hi,

Since 1.22 the qroverlay supports setting per buffer overlay based on
GstCustomMeta. You can find it mentioned in the documentation:
https://gstreamer.pages.freedesktop.org/-/gstreamer/-/jobs/37354974/artifacts/documentation/qroverlay/qroverlay.html?gi-language=c#qroverlay

In the end this means that instead of trying to set the property in the
probe you should add a `GstQROverlayMeta` on the buffer with the values
specified in the documentation.

Regards,

Thibault