Memory leak when using Rust binding

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sun Mar 5 15:31:04 UTC 2023

On Sat, 2023-03-04 at 12:07 +0330, Masoud MJ via gstreamer-devel wrote:

> I'm trying to merge multiple videos in grid shape using Rust binding
> in my project and when videos count becomes zero
> then I will set pipeline state to null when in EOS event
> but memory will not be freed and around 10MB for every time video
> count reaches zero this will be happen.
> I will attach the code and hope you will help .

Please provide a full testcase (at least Cargo.toml is missing) with
instructions how to reproduce it.
Also please simplify the whole thing a lot to remove all aspects that
are unnecessary for the problem, like the whole network handling.

Nobody is going to debug your whole application for you.

--
Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · https://www.centricular.com