Buffer-type probe at 'src' pad of GstAudioAggregator

Sergei Hrushev hrushev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 07:17:39 UTC 2023

Hi!

> Here is documentation for
> https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/audio/gstaudioaggregator.html?gi-language=c
>
> Refer mixer code for more details:
> https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-plugins-base/blob/master/gst/audiomixer/gstaudiomixer.c

Well, I have read the docs and saw these sources.

My point was: when I'm using probe of type GST_PAD_PROBE_TYPE_BUFFER
on "src" pad of GstAudioAggregator - I'm always getting the jammed
sound.

So it there any example of how to modify audio frames in output buffer
via this probe type?

There is an example of video frame modification here:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/application-development/advanced/pipeline-manipulation.html?gi-language=c#data-probes

How to do similar thing for audio. As I understand the first
significant difference for audio is that we work with multiple frames
in buffer.

Best regards, Sergei Hrushev.