GStreamer appsink error:code should not be reached

Юрий Любарский z10ba89 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 18:42:19 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, I have a very strange issue with gstreamer.

I develop an app that uses gstreamer for pushing rtmp stream on the server.
Gstreamer version 1.22.1 is embedded in opencv. App looks like this:

1) Opencv grab rtmp stream from VideoCapture
2)  Then, opencv do somestaff with the stream, process every frame and push
it again by gstreamer.
Gstreamer pipeline looks like that

"appsrc ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,width=480,height=640 ! openh264enc !
h264parse ! flvmux ! rtmp2sink location=" + rtmpUrl

And it works. But, when opencv detects face on stream, and starts process
face,  out stream dies.
I could see only

 gstappsrc.c:1734:gst_app_src_create code should not be reached

string in logs.
What could lead to this error? How to fix this?