webrtcbin and AES-256 encryption

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Fri Nov 10 19:36:57 UTC 2023

Hi,

To do this, you need to modify the dtls plugin to give the right
profiles to OpenSSL, look at the call to SSL_CTX_set_tlsext_use_srtp(),
then search for the enum that reads it out to the SRTP elements (which
already support AES-256). You

And then we'd need to add an API to webrtcbin to select it.

Olivier

--
Olivier Crête
olivier.crete at collabora.com