[RFC] enable Vulkan plugin only if header and driver are > 1.3.238

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:38:50 UTC 2023

Unfortunately, there are still very many Android devices that only have
Vulkan 1.0/1.1/1.2 available at runtime so using such a new version is
definitely out of the question for them.

Same answer for macOS/iOS.

As such, Vulkan 1.3 is way too new to be forcing a restriction on and I
will NACK such a MR currently and for the forseeable future.

Cheers
-Matt