how to set latency to 0 in playbin winthin c/c++ code

cfd new newcfd at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 14:09:03 UTC 2023

 I managed to connect signal
source-setup
of playbin3 to get source element. Now I am able to set latency of source to 0.However, audio is ahead video 2-3 seconds. If I set sync of video sink to true,audio/video are synced, but streaming is not smooth and looks pretty bad. This isin Android 13 with gstreamer 1.22.5. Any ideas?
On Linux, no problem while CPU is much better.

   Any help will be appreciated.

   Joe