rsonvif: How to render metadata using onvifmetadataoverlay?

Mathieu Duponchelle mathieu at centricular.com
Fri Sep 8 11:21:08 UTC 2023

Hey, here's a sample from my bash history:

gst-launch-1.0 onvifmetadatacombiner latency=500000000 name=omc !
videoconvert ! onvifmetadataoverlay ! videoconvert ! autovideosink
rtspsrc latency=500 add-reference-timestamp-meta=true location="XXX"
name=src src. ! application/x-rtp, encoding-name=H264 ! rtph264depay !
h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! omc.media src. ! rtponvifmetadatadepay !
onvifmetadataparse ! omc.meta

Cheers,
Mathieu