Avimux refuses Video Caps

Marianna Smidth Buschle msb at qtec.com
Thu Sep 21 12:16:35 UTC 2023

My first guess is problems with the colorimetry, I had issues with other
plugins.

You can try debugging further with: |--gst-debug=*:3,GST_CAPS:5|

So you can pin point what parts of the CAPS is going wrong.

In some situations a 'h264parse' might help.

Best Regards

Marianna

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen