Avimux refuses Video Caps

Marianna Smidth Buschle msb at qtec.com
Thu Sep 21 14:12:56 UTC 2023

You can see in the CAPS in the image that the working pipeline has a
colorimetry field, while the other doesn't.

So I would still suspect that it could be a problem.

Per suggestions from
https://gstreamer-devel.narkive.com/2Yq80E6x/vaapipostproc-and-v4l2sink
you can try a videoconvert or a capssetter.

Otherwise you have to look at the output with: --gst-debug=*:3,GST_CAPS:5

And look at the CAPS both sides are offering and compare them.