Fragment duration issue in Audio and video - MP4 recording

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Tue Sep 26 23:41:04 UTC 2023

Hi,

Le mardi 26 septembre 2023 à 12:43 +0530, Sulthan Amanu a écrit :
> Hi Team,
>
> Please provide a update for my query , I had waiting to long time.

Please consider that all the help provided over the mailing list is provided on
voluntary basis with no pay or reward. Asking over and over will be considered
rude and will likely cause you thread to be ignored.

regards,
Nicolas

p.s. fragement mp4 have dedicated elements (for the various standards) that are
part of gst-plugins-rs. A split element, like splitmuxsink should be used.