multi track recorder

Carl Karsten carl at nextdayvideo.com
Tue Apr 9 17:32:30 UTC 2024

I would like to record 5 video streams and 6 audio streams to 1 file.

this will all run on a pi4 (or maybe 5)
2 pi cameras libcamerasrc ... v4l2h264enc  (can the gpu encode 2 streams?)
1 usb cam
2 tcpserversrc    (coming from another pi gst.... tcpclientsink)

audio is 4 usb audio devices

I suspect the 2 tcp sources should use GstNet.NetClientClock

I think the only thing I need help with is muxing all the streams into
one so if someone can give me a gst-launch with 5+6 testsrc's I'll
take a shot at swapping them for the real sources.

--
Carl K