audio conference

Pradeep Acharya pradeep.acharya1008 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 06:04:48 UTC 2024

Hi
Thanks for the response . As far as I understood, the sink pad of the audio
mixer (which is the aggregator pad ) itself creates one thread to consume
the input buffer. So, I assume the mixer input needs modification to share
threads. Is there any thread sharing plugin written in c rather than in
rust.

Regards
Pradeep