[gst-embedded] Gstreamer in VOIP

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Sun Aug 17 14:37:19 PDT 2008

i will, if i find anything usefull for you guys of course...im just starting
on voip...so im very newbie, it will be hard to me to find something
interessting or new to you guys, but if i find i will let you know of
course.

im very thankfull for the help... if theres anything that i can do to
help...ill do.

better start readind :-)

best regards

Tiago