[gst-embedded] link/unlink at runtime

Israel Adrián Cepeda López israel4c at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:09:40 PST 2008

Hi,

I want to know if is it possible to link and unlink elements in a pipeline at runtime, what I mean is something like this:
I have a pipeline like this: source -> sink that I put in playing state, but at desert moment I want to change it for something like this:
source -> filter -> sink2, I tried pausing the pipeline, and then unlinking the sink element, and linking  the filter and sink2 elements, but it couldn't link those elements, so if it is not possible, what is the propose of unlink elements?, or how can I link the new elements and play the pipeline?

Best Regards
Israel Cepeda