[gst-embedded] not able to make gstreamer to work

Ilia Smelykh cislot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 00:10:56 PDT 2008

Hi, you must set GST_PLUGIN_PATH environment variable. This variable points
to directory where your addition plugins installed, for example if your
plugins were installed in /lib directory, then you must do this on your
system where you want to lauch gstreamer:
 'export GST_PLUGIN_PATH=/lib' . You can read gst-launch manpage for other
envirinment variables.