[gst-embedded] [SPAM] Problem with gst-ti-plugin-full-0.99.00 on DM6446

anup behare anup_behare at rediffmail.com
Mon Apr 6 22:49:52 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am using Gstreamer (version gst-ti-plugin-full-0.99.00) ported by TI on DM6446.

with this i am able to run demo application provided by TI decode_qt.sh) i.e decoding qt format using TI's codec combo.

Now i am trying to run one program which uses ffmpeg for decoding Mp3 audio.here i am getting message "Decoder or output could not be found" i.e means my
gst_element_factory_make ("filesrc", "my_filesource");
gst_element_factory_make ("mad", "my_decoder");
calls fail.
I am new to use gstreamer on TI Platform.
Please help if i am wrong somewhere or missing something to use ffmapeg plugins.

Thanks,
Anup