[gst-embedded] Need some info for GUI based player which is using Gstreamer as media framework on Beagle Board.

Tejas Bhanabhagavanwala tejas at oriolesoftware.com
Wed Dec 16 01:14:05 PST 2009

Hello All,
             I have developed my own plugins called flvparser and flvdec. I can run flv files on 86 platform as well as on beagle board. I am running it as followed.

#gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=1.flv ! flvparser ! flvdec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink on pc platform and on beagle board as followed.

#gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=1.flv ! flvparser ! flvdec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! fbdevsink

            In both case it is working fine. I can play flv files in totem player on PC platform.

            Is there any player available on beagle board like totem which is using gstreaemer as media framework.

            Please correct me if i am wrong. And also clarify me.

Thanks In Advance,
Tejas.