[gst-embedded] oom-killer on gstreamer 0.10.20

yihe tihpa2004 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:04:11 PST 2009

Mike,

 It was understood. I want to know anyone in the mail list have good tools
to debug this memory leakage issues. I was using the dmalloc. but
after changing the configure file to use the arm crosscompile option, I got
some werid errors about the dmalloc.h
 /pro/devkit/arm/v5t_le/bin/arm_v5t_le-gcc -g -O2  -DHAVE_STDARG_H=1
-DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_MMAN_H=1
-DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_W32API_WINBASE_H=0 -DHAVE_W32API_WINDEF_H=0
-DHAVE_SYS_CYGWIN_H=0 -DHAVE_SIGNAL_H=1  -I. -I.  -c arg_check.c -o
./arg_check.o
In file included from arg_check.c:40:
dmalloc.h:460: error: parse error before "__extension__"
dmalloc.h:460: error: `__len' undeclared here (not in a function)
dmalloc.h:460: error: initializer element is not constant
dmalloc.h:460: error: parse error before "if"
dmalloc.h:460: error: conflicting types for '__retval'
dmalloc.h:460: error: previous definition of '__retval' was here
dmalloc.h:460: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
dmalloc.h:460: error: parse error before '}' token

Regards,

Yihe