[gst-embedded] how to change framerate in PLAYING status

renren zhou zhourenren at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 18:23:44 PST 2009

Hi, all. My question is how to change the framerate in PLAYING status.
My CPU is S3C2440. when I play a  video which beyond the decoding limit, I
can't hear the voice. So I have to set framerate lower, maybe 8 fps.
That's mean I only need to drop framerate down when audio don't work well
(writeseg<segdone).However, I failed to set framerate(videorate fixat caps)

Or, is there another solution to solve this problem, such as unlink the old
videorate and create a new videorate factory to link it?

--
zhourongrong