[gst-embedded] Cross compiling to arm, NO PLUGINS FOUND

Martin Tran martin.tran at metz.de
Fri Nov 13 08:08:42 PST 2009

Hi,

I did cross compile gstreamer, base- and good-plugins for an arm(11)
target (without using "scratchbox"!). Compiling worked fine but not all
the plugins are found. "gst-inspect" shows only:

> staticelements:  bin: Generic bin
> staticelements:  pipeline: Pipeline object
>
> Total count: 1 plugin, 2 features

A former solution for this problem, using "glib_cv_uscore=no", does not
work for me. Plugin libraries are there and the "GST_PLUGIN_PATH" is set
correctly. I'm checking the web for days now, any ideas how to fix this?

Thanx in advance!

maple