[gst-embedded] gst-inspect does not recognize installed plugins

Anup Manakeshwar anup.manakeshwar at tcs.com
Thu Feb 4 23:13:40 PST 2010

Hi
I am working on i.MX31 ADS board.
I have codec plugins which i have compiled for Freescale i.MX31 ARM
processor.
I have installed all the plugins in /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10 folder.
I have also exported GST_PLUGIN_PATH = /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10
But when i do gst-inspect....it does not detect the plugins which i have
installed.
Can anyone tell what all paths one need to export to install plugins.
Any pointers why gst-inspect is not detecting the installed plugins.
Please do reply.
Your advice will be of great help to me.
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Anup Manakeshwar
IT Analyst,