[gst-embedded] xorg-server compilation

Niamathullah sharief armsharief at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 06:03:49 PST 2010

Hello. I am trying to compile xorg-server for arm board. By that time i got
a erro as
*[code]checking for GL... configure: error: Package requirements (glproto >=
1.4.9 gl >= 7.1.0) were not met:

No package 'gl' found

[/code]*

So i googled then i found that gl and mesa is same. sp i compiled mesa. by
that time i got an error as
*[code]
tex-a8 -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=vfp3 -ftree-vectorize -funroll-all-loops
-Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -std=c99 -ffast-math -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC
-D_GNU_SOURCE -DPTHREADS -DHAVE_POSIX_MEMALIGN -DUSE_XSHM glx_api.c -o
glx_api.o
In file included from glx_api.c:34:
../../../../../include/GL/glx.h:38: fatal error: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or
directory
compilation terminated.
make[5]: *** [glx_api.o] Error 1
[/code]*
Now can anyone help me how to fix this problem