[gst-embedded] gstreamer produces no sound on my board

代坤娟 daisy0719 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 03:08:16 PDT 2010

hello
   i am trying  to transplant gstreamer into ARM board, first, i
cross-compile source package of
gstreamer-0.10.28,gst-plugins-base,good,bad,and ugly, then copy all the .so
library to my board, and when i use gst-inspect ,i also can obtain the
plugins on my board:
 [root at Real6410 demo]# gst-inspect
the output information disyplays the plugins have been installed
successfully on my board.
 but when i use gst-launch to play a MP3 or ogg file:

[root at Real6410 /]# gst-launch-0.10 filesrc
location="/usr/local/gstreamer/demo/x

.ogg" ! oggdemux ! vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! osssink

i get the message as follows:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

Pipeline is PREROLLING ...

Pipeline is PREROLLED ...

Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...

New clock: GstAudioSinkClock

it seems that it is playing ,but i cant hear the song besides a little of
sound, and  after a while ,it can also display message which suggest the
song has played to the end:

Got EOS from element "pipeline0".

Execution ended after 245510320675 ns.

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

Setting pipeline to READY ...

Setting pipeline to NULL ...

Freeing pipeline ...

in the whole process, i cant hear the song at all, when i play mp3 file
using gst-launch as follows:

gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location="/usr/local/gstreamer/dem

o/Bobo.mp3" ! mad ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! osssink

the message it output is the same as playing ogg file.

of course, i can sure that  i have oss driver on my board already, and i
have test the audio driver through madplay, it can play well.

so , i have no idea why there is no sound on my board, pls help me to solve
it . thank you very much!

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards!

daisy