[gst-embedded] Problem facing in the Audio and Video Out of sync

Tejas tejas at picus.in
Sat May 29 02:48:14 PDT 2010

Hello All,

               I am working on the research project of to play .mp4 (MPEG-4
video and AMR audio) file with help of playbin utility. For that I have
created 3 plugins.

1.      Mp4 parser.

2.      Mpeg4 Video decoder

3.      AMR audio decoder.

I am trying to play 320x240 .mp4 file by applying following command.

$gst-launch-0.10 playbin uri=file:///1.mp4

               My audio is lacking of around 1 second. At a time video
decoder gives output data= 115200 which is (320 * 240 * 1.5) and audio
decoder gives output of fixed value 320 means 160 short samples.

               After these informations if any one can help me out to
resolve AV sync issue. Will I have to change queue size or any thing else..

               Waiting for your kind reply.

-Tejas.