How to play FMS live video with rtmpsrc?

jun lv lvjun30 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jun 1 22:05:50 PDT 2011

Hi All,

    I want to use rtmpsrc to play the video on FMS server;

Now I can use it to play the VOD video on FMS without any problem.

But for the live video ,I add the code  r->Link.lFlags |= RTMP_LF_LIVE;

It can start to play ,but after few second,it stoped;

From the server's log,it get :

Accepted a connection from IP:192.168.0.95, referrer: , pageurl:

Sending error message: Method not found (FCSubscribe).

Sending error message: Response object not found (_result:2147483647).

and I add some debug,it seems RTMP_Read return 0,can not read data from server;

For the server,I use rtmpdump2.3 and vlc,works nice.

With rtmpdump,there is "Sending error message: Method not found (FCSubscribe)." in server's log too;

but have not "Response object not found (_result:2147483647)."

I use the same libRTMP code with rtmpdump2.3.

Any one know the reason of this error?

How to use rtmpsrc to play live stream with FMS server?

Please help.

Best regards,

Thanks very much.