How to reduce cpu usage

Saravanan Vijayaperumal Saravanan.Vijayaperumal at lnties.com
Thu Oct 13 02:14:09 PDT 2011

Hi,

  I am streaming mp3 audio file from host to AM1808 BOARD using gstreamer and RTP server, I am able to stream using the following command.

gst-launch-0.10 -v rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.174.66:8554/mp3AudioTest ! rtpmpadepay ! mad ! audioconvert ! alsasink &

But my CPU usage time is very high. Please suggest, how do i reduce the cpu usage? How do i optimize the gstreamer?

Regards,
Saravanan.

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.