Building GStreamer-1.0-SDK for MIPS

Kevin Boos kevinaboos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:43:02 PDT 2014

Hi Sebastian,

Yes, I'm definitely interested in adding official support for MIPS to
Cerbero. I'll create a bug report and start looking at the configuration
files in more detail.

Do you have any tips or starter documentation for someone new to the build
system? I don't want to flood the list with hundreds of emails, so it'd be
nice to have something I could read first before asking questions.

Thanks very much,
Kevin