Gstreamer plugins are not getting compiled on yocto 2.7

Shyamjith K V Sasidharan (RBEI/ETW4) Sasidharan.ShyamjithKV at in.bosch.com
Mon Mar 30 17:37:22 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am on Yocto 2.7, with Gstreamer version 1.14.4 . Attached the recipe gstreamer1.0-plugin-bad_1.14.4.bb

PACKAGECONFIG ??= " \
    ${GSTREAMER_ORC} \
    ${@bb.utils.contains('DISTRO_FEATURES', 'bluetooth', 'bluez', '', d)} \
    ${@bb.utils.filter('DISTRO_FEATURES', 'directfb vulkan', d)} \
    ${@bb.utils.contains('DISTRO_FEATURES', 'wayland', 'wayland', '', d)} \
    ${@bb.utils.contains('DISTRO_FEATURES', 'opengl', 'gl', '', d)} \
    bz2 curl dash dtls hls rsvg sbc smoothstreaming sndfile ttml uvch264 webp \
"

I understand from the above PACKAGECONFIG part in recipe file that , plugins like sbc , smoothstreaming etc  are enabled by default.

But I cant find libraries like libgstsbc.so and libsmoothstreaming.so in the build output directory.

Do I need to make any changes in the recipe file or append anything extra to build those plugins ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Shyamjith K V Sasidharan
RBEI/ETW4
​