Internal data stream error. Please help

Ali Semih Yılmaz ali.semih.yilmaz at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:33:36 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm newbie on gstreamer. I'm using nxp I.MX8 and i need your helps.

"gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.1.43:554/stream0
latency=0 name=src src. ! rtph264depay ! queue ! h264parse ! vpudec !
videoconvert ! videoscale ! waylandsink window-width=352 window-height=288"

This command runs succesfully in terminal. But i want to write C code of
this command and i tried this. Attached code in this mail. The problem
of me when i run the code that attached, i have an error like showed below.

Error message:

"Pipeline state changed from NULL to READY:
Pipeline state changed from READY to PAUSED:
Error received from element udpsrc0: Internal data stream error."

Can anyone help me?