[Gstreamer-openmax] GstOpenmax demuxer issue

prafull singh singh.prafull0206 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 04:11:46 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm using command
 gst-launch-0.10 playbin uri=file:///home/prafull/downloads/sample_iPod.m4v

Here I'm using omx_audio sink and omx_video sink for playing audio and
video. Here I'm able to render audio data but not video data. Here I'm
getting warning
*gstomx_base_videodec.c:settings_changed_cb

(gst-launch-0.10:7956): GStreamer-WARNING **: pad omxh264dec0:src returned
caps which are not a real subset of its template caps
*  *
*
(gst-launch-0.10:7672): GStreamer-WARNING **: pad omxh264dec0:src returned
caps which are not a real subset of its template caps

(gst-launch-0.10:7672): GStreamer-WARNING **: pad omxh264dec0:src returned
caps which are not a real subset of its template caps
gstomx_base_sink.c:handle_event
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
gstomx_base_sink.c:handle_event
gstomx_base_sink.c: got EOS eventgstomx_base_sink.c:render
gstomx_base_sink.c:render
gstomx_base_sink.c:render
gstomx_base_sink.c:render

*I tried by manually setting caps but then also not working*.
omx_h264dec !
"video/x-raw-yuv,format=(fourcc)UYVY,width=640,height=480,framerate=24/1"
> ! omx_videosink

Actually I observed that maximum range of framerate in
gstomx_base_video_decoder.c src Template is 30/1 but by setting_changed
return value is more than this range that's why it is not able to negotiate
caps. Where I should change to make caps negotiation proper between  decoder
and sink component.