[Gstreamer-openmax] h264 decoder status

ashray arya ashray5 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:28:39 PDT 2008

Is the H264 decoder in 10.0.04 working?

I see that there isn't any H264 parsing mechanism implemented in gst-openmax for parsing raw h264 streams. Do I need to use gstreamer's h264parse to parse the data first and then feed it to gst-openmax or openmax IL layer should be able to handle whatever is being put into the input port of openmax layer by h264 plugin the way it is implemented  now?

I cant play h264 files using bellagio's components either.

I use the following pipeline after registering omxil components:
gst-launch filesrc location= ./filename.dat  ! decodebin  ! ffmpegcolorspace ! fbdevsink

I get these errors:
[h264 @ 0xed350]top block unavailable for requested intra4x4 mode -1 at 0 0
[h264 @ 0xed350]error while decoding MB 0 0
[h264 @ 0xed350]concealing 99 DC, 99 AC, 99 MV errors