[Gstreamer-openmax] head's up: some gst-openmax patches coming

Rob Clark rob at ti.com
Tue Nov 3 18:23:40 PST 2009

Hi All,

We've been working on the omap branch of gst-openmax for a few months
now, and I've started cleaning up and porting some of the generic (non-
omap specific) changes back to the master branch so that we can
contribute them back to the community.  So far I'm about 25% through
the rebasing, but I'll start sending patches.  And I'll continue
rebasing and sending patches as time permits, hopefully finishing in
the next couple weeks.

(fyi, in case you are curious, you can see our commits at http://github.com/roopar/gst-openmax/commits/omap)

BR,
-R