[Gstreamer-openmax] How can we register omx element in gst-omx plugin ?

ananthula.madhu at wipro.com ananthula.madhu at wipro.com
Mon Nov 23 22:42:24 PST 2009

Hi,

I want to register my developed omx component into gst-openamx plugin library to use in Gstreamer application.

I done changes in Make.am file and in gstomx.c to  included my component.c and component.h files.

in Installation i done

./autogen.sh  --noconfigure
./configure

after configure i found in Makefile it has written rules for the new component.

But when I done Make the following errors occured

No rule to make target component.c needed by libgstomx_la_gstomx_component.lo

i am not getting where i gone wrong.

so if any one already faced this please help me in this regard.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks & Regards,
Mohan Reddy