[Gstreamer-openmax] Gstreamer Pipeline Optimisations ?

Nitin PAI nitinmpai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 01:50:26 PDT 2010

Hi Rob,

I see that there are variables like share_input_buffer,share_output_buffer
which avoid copying within the gst-openmax wrapper.

My question was for the entire gstreamer stack. Considering an application
that uses Phonon over Gstreamer (over may be openmax). Are there any
optimizations possbile there?
Running QT over Phonon, Gstreamer on Embedded devices can kill the cpu for
D1 resolutions.

Thanks,
Nitin

--
“Karmanya vadhikaraste ma phaleshu kadachana Ma karma-phala-hetur bhu ma te
sango stav karmani”           -  Krishna