[Gstreamer-openmax] AV Sync with Gst-OpenMax pluggin

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 02:37:05 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Tejas <tejas at picus.in> wrote:
>        " [  160.292694] omapdss MANAGER error: dispc_setup_plane failed for
> ovl 1"

I'll repeat what I already suggested you:
I would add debugging in gst-omapfb to find out what parameters are
being used to setup the plane that make it fail.

Anyway, gst-omapfb is not part of gst-openmax so this is not the right
place to discuss about that. I would use gst-embedded mailing list and
CC the beagleboard mailing list too, or maybe even linux-omap. You
might also have better luck CC'ing the author of DSS2 Tomi Valkeinen,
but he must probably will ask you the same thing: what is gst-omapfb
trying to do before you get that error message?

--
Felipe Contreras