Adding new component

Siber tvm.siber at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 06:43:20 PDT 2011

Now I tried not to create new files but to make changes right in
gstomx_jpegenc.c and gstomx_jpegenc.h So in these files I renamed jpegenc
(JPEGENC, JpegEnc and so on) to ffmpegcsc (FFMPEGCSC and so on
correspondingly), After that I made the same changes in /omx/gstomx.conf.in,
/omx/gstomx.c, /omx/Makefile.am. After that I receive next message:
--------
Failed to load plugin '/home/siber/omx/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstomx.so':
/home/siber/omx/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstomx.so : undefined symbol
gst_omx_ffmpegcsc_get_type
--------
I don't know what to do. I guess I should correct also the body of
gst_omx_ffmpeg_get_type (previously of gst_omx_jpegenc_get_type), but I
can't find where is it located. I found only declaration in
/omx/gstomx_ffmpegcsc.h and one reference in /omx/gstomx.c.